The Indiana Winery and Vineyard Association is a non-profit trade association for growers and vintners that have joined together for the mutual goal of nurturing the grape/wine industry in Indiana into world-class competitiveness. IWVA was formed in 1975, a few years after the Indiana Small Winery Act was passed.
What We Do
- Encourage, stimulate, and support academic research in enology, viticulture and marketing.
- Present & represent our members’ points of view to State and Federal Agencies, as well as the general public.
- Assist in the establishment of Indiana Viticulture areas.
- Support legislation of interest to the Wine and Grape Industry.
- Obtain grant funding to support industry products.
- Keep our members informed.